|Date of Birth||April 1988|
|Occupation||Agent of Chaos|
A work in progress....
- Lost - Are you Lost, too? We can find our way together!
- Found - Oh? Why do I have the watch your father gave you? It would seem you set it down it and I was about to give it back. You shouldn't be quite so careless.
- Drama - No, not THAT drama. With a capital 'D'. Acting. Theatre. I can build the most wondrous sets!
- Dinner - Don't....and I repeat this, DON'T feed me after midnight. That is rule number one.
- Upgrades - I have them! I can make it faster, stronger, better looking. Well not better looking.
- Seriously? - Do we really need a hook to RP? I can find a reason.
Axle - She likes to fix things and build things. My girl. Which says a lot!
Rambo - Big bonehead, and a pretty awesome bro. We like to give each other hell.
Jeanie Beanie - She may be a normie but she is pretty awesome.
Fawnie - Our amazing resident hippy chick. So sweet. She bakes COOKIES!
Mac - Clockwork girl, and SUPER builder.
Stevie - Tough girl. She can throw down with the best of them. Too bad she can't catch me!
Fen - Miss Dracula and a Pirate all rolled into one!
Peter - My very good friend! Though he still needs work on playing a Dragon.
Lilium - My other number 1 best friend! She plays a great damsel in distress.
Buster - First Vampire I ever met. I must say, I'm not all that impressed with his super power...
Molly - Yeah sorry, you are totally a birb!
Queenie - Summer queen. She 'sweet talked' me into being Quartermaster. We'll see how this goes.
Fee - I will miss you so much. I love you, Fee. If Drac doesn't treat you right, I will end him.