|Ryan 'Rain' Mitchell|
|Date of Birth||March 1st, 1995|
|Apparent Age||Mid 20's|
Rain is a teen runaway turned med student turned werewolf. It's complicated. He's also genderfluid and pansexual, which caused problems growing up with an abusive father who, in the end, he had to run away from after being put into the hospital one too many times. He spent some time in the foster system, and his foster parents helped set him on a path toward doing good in the world. But they never really became his actual parents. And now he's on his own.
Spotify Playlist Link: https://open.spotify.com/playlist/2sTOtoWUR84Pu8N3NPy0Wu?si=gJEI0nVxQ86IvsBBfkl2Mw
Nonbinary/Genderfluid: Rain is also River. It wasn't something that happened overnight but it was a definite perk of being a werewolf that he could express himself differently when he felt like it, being a woman with all that entails. Having the outlet of being female whenever he wishes, it's helped him sort of solidify his male identity and now it almost feels like he's two different people. There are Rain days and there are River days, and if he's in the wrong body he ends up feeling dysphoric and weird.
Disney Princess Syndrome: He has a soft spot for animals. Cute ones like puppies and kitties, exotic ones like sugar gliders and lemurs, wild ones like opossums and foxes, dangerous ones like crocodiles and bears--it doesn't matter, he loves them. They're easier for him to communicate with than people, and he respects their simple, honest nature. The fact that he speaks to them and befriends them means he often has animals sort of hanging around him, birds landing on his shoulder, squirrels approaching him as he's reading in the park, etc.
Med school dropout: He was on his way to becoming a doctor when he just sorta disconnected from his human life entirely for months and dropped out of residency. Now he's trying to decide what to do with his life, but he's fairly sure it will involve animals. Maybe becoming a veterinarian? Maybe just an animal trainer? Uncertain. For now he volunteers at animal shelters and such.
SL2: Adorkable: He's just that really cute but quiet and nerdy guy that doesn't always know the 'right' thing to say in social situations. Expect blushing.
Shaman: He knows a few rituals, and is seeking to learn more. As a Bone Shadow Ithaeur, he feels pressure to live up to the reputation--they're supposed to be the most impressive shamans among The People. He's doing his best, but mostly feels in over his head.
Bunbun: He has a spirit of compassion that's been around him since he was a child. It takes the form of an adorable white bunny. He named it Bunbun. Shut up he was like 4 at the time. Anyway, Bunbun has been with him through thick and thin and he does everything he can to protect and care for the little bunny spirit.
Cartoons: Disney, Anime, The Dragon Prince, She-Ra: Princess of Power, Adventure Time, etc. If it's a cartoon chances are Rain watches it. Even old bugs bunny cartoons. It's a bit of a forbidden pleasure thing, he doesn't really like to advertise it, but he finds cartoons more interesting than most live action movies,and even when he watches live action he prefers epic fantasies and happy, positive stories where the good guys triumph over evil, etc.
Artist: Kind of just a hobby but he doodles little comics and makes soap sculptures and stuff like that. With a little spirit magic he can shape anything like wet clay, so that opens up interesting art projects.
Medium: He sees dead people. He is not sure how thrilled to be about it, but hopefully seeing ghosts will help in the future? To be determined.
Sabine - FightyWolf. Could, and probably will, easily kick my ass.
Delphine - LawWolf. I hope to never need your services.
Hudson - Packmate. A true friend.
Marek - Packmate. Time will tell.
Sage - You're every bit a part of the pack as I am, and honestly probably more important overall.
Slip - One of the kindest people I've met. I'm fortunate to have you consider me a friend.
- Don't like girls the way they are
- So shave their legs and make them look like movie stars
- Then we can pretend it's natural
- Put on whatever makes you attractive
- If it's not you then do it for the sake of fashion
- Your friends like a certain you
- That's who you've got to be
- A woman’s face with nature’s own hand painted
- Hast thou, the master-mistress of my passion;
- A woman’s gentle heart, but not acquainted
- With shifting change as is false women’s fashion;
- An eye more bright than theirs, less false in rolling,
- Gilding the object whereupon it gazeth;
- A man in hue, all hues in his controlling,
- Which steals men’s eyes and women’s souls amazeth.
- And for a woman wert thou first created,
- Till nature as she wrought thee fell a-doting,
- And by addition me of thee defeated
- By adding one thing to my purpose nothing.
- But since she pricked thee out for women's pleasure,
- Mine be thy love and thy love’s use their treasure.
- The flume of your struggle
- Is flooded with sorrow and
- Poisons everybody near it
- I'm not a patron of yours anymore
- Don't want to hear it
- The sirens of your toxic spirit