|Raimon Luis Costa|
|Date of Birth||April 17, 1886|
Five o'clock shadow inching past that goatee? Check. Dark hair quickly slicked back? Check as well. Just a hair under six foot, this slender man wears a layer of artful dishevelment like it's armor. Or maybe he just lost his razor and iron as the dress shirt under his vest also bears more than a few wrinkles.
- Fresh out of about a 30 year long Torpor, Raimon's knowledge of the modern world is a little rusty.
- New to New Orleans, shouldn't be too surprising this Invictus swore an Oath to Dominic Aelius and then signed the Accords, in that order.
- Collector: Luckily, he's got enough standards in what he's after that he's not endanger of being a hoarder. Could you have something he wants?
- Firearms Enthusiast: Rumor is, possibly a bit more if you know the right people.
- Opera Aficionado: Whether blaring it in his workshop (on a gramaphone of all devices) or going to a late night show, he seems to be a fan of classical music.