|Date of Birth||June 1st, 1989|
|Organization||The Black Constables|
Gabriel Magnussen is, well, he's a drug dealer. And a scientist. He just moved into town, ostensibly, as the owner of the recently completed Aubergine Apartments. Apparently, he was born in the Seattle area and worked for a while as a chemical engineer. Now? Now he's apparently independently wealthy -- a bit of a playboy by persona. Except his eyes. Something in them is cold. Chilling.
As if just a little dead inside.
- Drug Dealer: Drugs, man. Drugs are good.
- (Lost Boys Network): He can get you Serum. (He can make Serum).
- Black Constable: He's there to help fix problems.
- Powerhungry: You got an offer? He's willing to listen.
- Aubergine Apartments: He owns them.
- Money: He's got it.
Seven: Boom boom to boom boom town.
Rafael: The muscle is muscly with this one!
Jeanie: Hella smart. We gotta compare our ganja one of these days.
Prism: Always room for a good B&E. Easy on the eyes doesn't hurt.